R&S Tax Service
Doing business as R & S Tax Service Inc, we are a bonded tax service, licensed as a tax preparer with the Internal Revenue Service, and the State of California (A-135806) as a California tax preparer professional. Further we are a licensed public accountant, licensed through the National Society of Accountants and National Association of Tax Professionals. With over 46 years of experience, we can resolve most tax issues, and have a stellar record of 45-0 in resolving IRS tax protests and appeals.
Our clients have given us a superior rating. Our clients have placed a 5 star rating at www.folsomliving.com. Further Yelp has awarded us 5 star rating in saving our clients thousands of tax dollars. https://biz.yelp.com/home/0vApXfRdGb9JbiXQkVQ7BQ/ See what our clients are saying in these reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Tax Professional Expertise
- We have extensive training and expertise to ensure your taxes are e-filed correctly. With training in Ethics for CPA, federal and state personal tax law, tax strategies, and Sub-S corporation tax law, Health mandates, and Quick Books Essentials, we are duly trained tax professionals. We offer a standard of excellence being a licensed public accountant and strive for superior results.
- With 4 decades of tax experience, from multi national corporations to personal taxes, you can depend on us to minimize your taxes.
- We are tax professionals providing guidance and advice tailored, to your occupation or tax situation, to help you maximize your tax refund. In 2021 our clients' average tax refund was $3,800.00.
Support and Service
- If you receive a letter from the IRS or state, as tax professionals we’ll help you no matter how your taxes were done.
- Owe taxes? We’ll audit past filed tax returns looking for errors and omissions.
- We’ll also help you set up a convenient payment plan so you can become debt free.
Flexibility and Convenience
- Our virtual office is open year-round.With the corona virus, this is vital in getting yourt taxes done on-line. Virtual clients are using our secure fax line to easily transmit their documents for review and completion of their tax returns.
- Prior to 2021, we conveniently met our customers at their business, at a convenient coffee shop, or at their home.
- For professional accounting systems, we are licencsed Public Accountants offering quarterly reviews of your systems to help meet tax compliance rules and regulations with the IRS. We are members of National Society of Accountants, and nemly elected state director.
- Need assistance in perfecting and maintaining your accounting system? We can help with AR, AP, P&L, Balance Sheet, Capital Budgets, and more. We can design budgets that track for company’s financial performance.
- We offer 17 years of comprehensive accounting expertise with Quick Books Online, an electronic accounting system that may be best for you and your business.
Listing of Internet based resources:
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
Our expertise can provide you the following types of service:
- E-filing of electronically prepared federal and state tax returns, starting at $200.00.
- Filing part year and nonresident tax returns. Resolving delinquent multiple year tax returns.
- Filing business, corporate, or tax exempt returns which include the new electronic Form 990-N.
- Want to stay up to date on our tax news; just ask us for a copy of our quarterly newsletter that we mail out to our customers. It's in a PDF format for easy viewing.
WHERE WE BEGIN!
- Gather and organize all of your tax-related documents needed to prepare and file your income tax return(s). Use our questionnaire page to get organized!
- Arrange an appointment at your convenience to get your taxes done. Our thorough tax interview involves a series of questions using Proseries software to gather all the information needed to complete and file accurate tax return(s).
R&S Tax Service Inc
113 Econome Ct.
Folsom CA 95630
Tel. 916-983-6415 ; FAX 866-857-8074 (Toll Free)
Updated: May 1, 2021