R&S Tax Service
Doing business as R & S Tax Service Inc, we are a bonded tax service, licensed as a tax preparer with the Internal Revenue Service, and the State of California (A-135806) as a California tax preparer professional. Further we are a licensed public accountant, licensed through the National Society of Accountants and National Association of Tax Professionals. With over 43 years of experience, we can resolve most tax issues, and have a stellar record of 16-0 in resolving IRS tax appeals.
Our clients have given us a 5 star star rating. Our clients hace placed a 5 star rating at www.folsomliving.com. Further Bark.com has awarded us "Certificate of Excellence 2019" for our service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Tax Professional Expertise
- We have extensive training and expertise to ensure your taxes are e-filed correctly. With training in Ethics for CPA, federal and state personal tax law, tax strategies, and Sub-S corporation tax law, we are duly trained tax professionals. We offer a standard of excellence being a licensed public accountant and strive for superior results.
- With 4 decades of tax experience, from multi national corporations to personal taxes, you can depend on us to minimize your taxes.
- We are tax professionals providing guidance and advice tailored, to your occupation or tax situation, to help you maximize your tax refund. In 2019 our clients' average tax refund was $3,600.00.
Support and Service
- If you receive a letter from the IRS or state, as tax professionals we’ll help you no matter how your taxes were done.
- Owe taxes? We’ll audit past filed tax returns looking for errors and omissions.
- We’ll also help you set up a convenient payment plan so you can become debt free.
Flexibility and Convenience
- Our virtual office is open year-round.
- We conveniently meet our customers at their business, at a convenient coffee shop, or at their home.
- For professional accounting systems, we are licencsed Public Accountants offering quarterly reviews of your systems to help meet tax compliance rules and regulations with the IRS.
- Need assistance in perfecting and maintaining your accounting system? We can help with AR, AP, P&L, Balance Sheet, Capital Budgets, and more. We can design budgets that track for company’s financial performance.
- We offer 15 years of comprehensive accounting expertise with Quick Books Online, an electronic accounting system that may be best for you and your business.
Listing of Internet based resources:
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
Our expertise can provide you the following types of service:
- E-filing of electronically prepared federal and state tax returns, starting at $150.00.
- Filing part year and nonresident tax returns. Resolving delinquent multiple year tax returns.
- Filing business, corporate, or tax exempt returns which include the new electronic Form 990-N.
- Want to stay up to date on our tax news; just ask us for a copy of our quarterly newsletter that we mail out to our customers. It's in a PDF format for easy viewing.
WHERE WE BEGIN!
- Gather and organize all of your tax-related documents needed to prepare and file your income tax return(s). Use our questionnaire page to get organized!
- Arrange an appointment at your convenience to get your taxes done. Our thorough tax interview involves a series of questions using Proseries software to gather all the information needed to complete and file accurate tax return(s).
R&S Tax Service Inc
113 Econome Ct.
Folsom CA 95630
Tel. 916-983-6415 ; FAX 866-857-8074 (Toll Free)
Updated: May 10, 2019